Tatami Candle 7 oz - たたみ
Tatami mats, which line the floors of traditional Japanese homes, are handcrafted by artisans using Igusa rush grass and rice straw. Upon entering a tatami room, you are greeted with a warm, soothing, and tranquil aroma.
Notes of straw, incense, amber, and cedar wood
7 oz - 40 hour burn time
hand-poured soy wax
phthalate-free fragrance oils
lead-free cotton wick
candle measures approx 3" x 3"
Packaged in a recyclable kraft box
After candle has been completely burned - remove wick base, wipe clean, and repurpose glass jar
- Please trim wick to 1/4" before burning
- The first time you use your candle, please allow it to burn for 3-4 hours until melted wax reaches the edge of the glass - this will prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick every time before burning
- Never leave burning candle unattended
- Keep away from drafts, and out of reach of children, and pets